Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blessed With Support


My move back to Colorado is right around the corner. As always, my arrival there marks the true start of my triathlon season. Although this move may be the most difficult one I have ever done without having a definite plan for the fall, I feel I have all the support in the world. My family has done all they can to come watch me race and support me in spite of how far away I have been. The team I have been coaching is excited for my future and sad that I will not be their coach next fall, instead of being mad that I am leaving. They threw me a fantastic going away party with all the parents and runners coming together and even writing me individual cards with their favorite memories. In addition to all of that, I have a friend named Miranda who has been there for me as I stressed about this move and my future. She has reminded me to go to God with my worries and has also helped me put things into perspective. Finally, even with all the support in the world, I have Brooks and Kompetitive Edge looking out for me. Thank you guys for all the gear and making racing possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment